This jewel of a chair is a high tribute to the wood from which it is formed. All the characteristics for which wood is loved are included in the Nordic arm chair: wood's natural beauty, its wild look and kind strength, and its soft touch and soft embrace. Comfort is already a given. Made of solid oak or beech. Nordic also has an upholstered seat.
We use our own and third-party cookies for the proper functioning of the website and the analysis of the visits received. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept its use.
ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, SL. hereinafter ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL, owner of the web domain www.enriquemarti.com with address for these purposes at C/ Profesor Blanco, 7 bajo, 46014 Valencia, CIF number: B98732654, and contact email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, SL. , in compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and the RGPD, ensures the correct use and treatment of the personal data of those who browse this website. .
To do this, together with each personal data collection form, in the services that each user can request from ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL. , will inform said person of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions of the processing of their data in each case, informing them of the responsibility of the created file, the C/ Professor Blanco, 7 bajo, 46014 Valencia of the person in charge, the possibility of exercising your rights, the purpose of the treatment and data communications to third parties where appropriate.
The website's servers may automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
The website uses information security techniques generally accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data.
To achieve these ends, the user / client expressly accepts that the provider obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Any contracting process or that involves the introduction of special category personal data such as health data, ideology, etc. They will always be transmitted through a secure communication protocol (Https://,...), in such a way that no third person has access to the information transmitted electronically.
A person UNDER 14 years of age must not transfer their personal data to ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL. , without the prior consent of their father, mother or legal guardian.
With the publication of the RGPD, the determination of the age to consent to the transfer of personal data is foreseen between 16 and 13 years, in Spain since the entry into force of the LOPD-GDD it is set at 14 years.
In the event that ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL. detects users on the web who may be under 14 years of age, reserves the right to request a copy of their ID, or, where appropriate, the authorization of their father, mother or legal guardian, causing their low in case of not accrediting compliance with this requirement or lack of response.
Exercise of rights
At any time the web user may modify their preferences for commercial shipments, as well as exercise their rights provided for in the regulations, by means of a written communication addressed to ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL., at the address C/ Professor Blanco, 7 bajo, 46014 Valencia or via email addressed to email@example.com
In both cases, the web user must accompany a copy of their ID, passport or similar.
ACCESS: Obtain confirmation of whether your data is being processed.
DELETION: Obtain the deletion of your data.
RECTIFICATION: Modify inaccurate, erroneous or incomplete data.
PORTABILITY: Receive from ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DESIGN AND PRODUCT DIRECTION, SL. the personal data that concerns him and to transmit them to another person in charge of the treatment.
OPPOSITION: Oppose personal data that concerns you from being processed based on the fulfillment of purposes of public interest, or of legitimate interest for the data controller.
LIMITATION OF TREATMENT: Obtain from the data controller the limitation of data processing.
Also, you can use the models and forms that the AEPD portal makes available to you for the exercise of these rights.
And, if you do not wish to receive communications by email, you can exercise your right of cancellation and opposition by requesting your baja also by ordinary or electronic mail, in addition to through the link that you will have in each email you receive from ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL.
Treatment activity and purpose
ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, SL. collects the information of each user for the provision of consulting services.
Categories of data to which you have access through this website:
Identification data. Name, surnames, email and telephone.
ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, SL. informs users of the website that their personal data will not be transferred to third parties or organizations except when the transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of the service implies the need for a contractual relationship with service providers. treatment services. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DISEÑO Y DIRECCION DE PRODUCTO, SL. have the express consent of the user and maintain a contractual relationship with the person in charge of the treatment that guarantees its confidentiality and compliance.
ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS PRODUCT DESIGN AND MANAGEMENT, SL. It expressly prohibits the user of the website from sharing, facilitating or transferring data from third parties, which they could obtain from the contact, interaction or browsing or consultation through this website, except if they could prove the express authorization of the user whose data they intend to transfer. .
We remind each person who uses this website that PERSONAL DATA also includes image files of people. The personal image is data protected by the regulations (Article 5.1 of the Regulations for the development of the LOPD). Therefore, no one can use it without the express consent of the person who appears in it.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data;
Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights
What are Cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies as standard and, regardless of them, allow or prevent temporary or stored cookies in the security settings.
The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication. , identify the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which access the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
- Advertising cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the your use of our website. For this we can analyze your Internet browsing habits and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Social network cookies: they can be stored in your browser while you browse this website.
The companies that generate these cookies in terms of social networks have their own cookie policies. To which we refer if you want more information:
Children under 14 years of age must have the consent of their parents or legal guardians.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
Information about data transfers to third parties countries.
This website does not transfer personal data to third countries.
The cookies used on our Website are our own and those of third parties and allow us to store and access information related to the language, the type of browser used and other general characteristics predefined by the user, as well as to monitor and analyze the activity carried out, in order to introduce improvements and provide our services in a more efficient and personalized way.
Data retention period
Cookies will be used solely and exclusively for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which each cookie has been indicated. For all of the above, ENRIQUE MARTI ASOCIADOS DESIGN AND PRODUCT MANAGEMENT, SL. has adapted to its own cookies the terms of conservation of the information.
In relation to third-party cookies, the conservation periods can be consulted in their Privacy Policies, as well as in the box in the section Who manages these Cookies? Once the cookie has expired, it can be renewed if the user accepts its use again.